>I have half a mind just to say “to heck with it” and stop this silly game of online book tag, but in the interest of being a good sport, here it goes.
1. One book that changed your life: A Basic Guide to Interpreting the Bible by R.H. Stein (Taught me what a life time of Sunday School failed to.)
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis (By far his most underappreciated work).
3. One book I’d want on a desert island: A journal, to keep from going insane,
4. One book that made me laugh: Catch 22 by Joseph Heller (though definately of questionable moral content).
5. One book that made me cry: Selected Poems of Emily Dickinson (specifically “I Had a Guinea Golden”)
6. One book that you wish you had written: Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
7. One book you wish had never been written: The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares (I was really bored over the summer okay!)
8. One book that you are currently reading- The Three Mrs. Judsons by Arabella Stuart
9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read- John. G. Patton by John G. Patton